Saturday, July 25, 2009

So a few things have happened since my last post. i organized a softball game in the dominican republic against some dominicans, which turned out to be a legitimate game with umpires, floodlights, and a scoreboard. I basically kicked a bunch of dominican ass, I ball out pretty hard, what can I say. We left Honduras on Sunday, but our flight was delayed so we missed our connecting flight, so me stayed in a hotel in miami where they decided they would wait longer to send us to honduras. so now we are relaxing in miami waiting for the green light to head to honduras. never did i expect that my peace corps experience would consist of me relaxing at a pool in miami but i have come to terms with it and have been enjoying this little vacation. yet i cannot wait to get to honduras. other than that everything is great.

1 comment:

  1. Joshie you were so busy playing ball you forgot something even more important. Guess what it was?

    I love you and enjoy each and every minute of your trip.
    Love
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete