Sunday, July 19, 2009

hi,
still in the DR. Everything is great we have really been having a lot of fun. We have been going to spanish and cultral classes then coming home and relaxing with fellow pc volunteers and our hcn(host country nationals). we are hoping to honduras in a frew days, buit who knows what will happen. my host family here is amazing they are the nicest people ever, and everyone comes over to my house to drink eat and play dominos. We also have been visiting voluteers here and all the prohjest look great and i cant wait to get out into the field and start working. Last night was one of my friends birthdays so we made a big fuss got pinatas and decorations and dressed him up in a tiarra and then went to the bars, it was a fun night. I am having a great time but cant wait to leave the city and go to a more rural place. Missing you all greatly!!!!!! I tried to upload pictures onto facebook so hope you can find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment